This country farm style dining table is sturdy, functional, and attractive. It will serve as a lovely family heirloom for generations.
- Made standard from solid red oak wood and some premium red oak plywood on the top. (Email inquiries about other options for a different kind of wood.)
- Top is constructed with sturdy and stable premium hardwood plywood trimmed out with solid wood, including 4" solid breadboard ends. Total size of top is 72"L x 44"W x .75" Th (1.5" Th at edges and ends). (Email inquiries about other options of top construction like size, using edge-glued solid wood planks, etc.)
- Base apron structure is constructed of 1" Th solid wood, with a decorative bead routed along the bottom edge. A drawer is included on one end, flush with the apron.
- Standard turned legs used are Husky Farm Dining Table legs by Osborne, 29" x 3.5". (Email inquiries about options for other leg styles.)
- Standard finish is several coats of a clear satin water-based topcoat, letting the natural color of the red oak be on display. (Pictured above stained with golden oak. Email inquiries about other stain & finish options.)
- Chairs not included.
Dimensions: 72"L x 44”W x 30”H
- Delivery is available for up to 3 hours drive from Staunton, VA. Or customer may pick up. Shipping not currently available for this item.
*Built to order*
Plus tax & delivery
(Price varies with dimension variations and optional features chosen)